We understand that everyone has unique needs. AARC’s various care coordination services are designed to meet you where you’re at with supportive or intensive care coordination. Our care team can connect you to community resources and can help you achieve your health goals.

Service Details

Care Coordination

Receive care coordination both within our agency and in the community.

Adherence Support

Get friendly reminders to medical appointments.

Private and Personalized HIV Education

Learn the basics of HIV in a private session with a partner or family member.

Contact Info / Get Started

The following documents are required to get started:

  1. Identification (ex: Texas ID, LUPE ID, Matricula Consular, Tarjeta de elector, or TDCJ ID)
  2. Proof of Residence (Utility Bills, Lease Agreement, Mortgage Statement, etc.)
  3. Proof of Income (3) Paystubs, last year’s W2 forms if employed, if unemployed supporters’ statement, Social Security Income Award Letter
  4. Copy of Medicaid, food stamp, ADAP, or other private insurance cards, if you have them (Note: Insurance is not required to apply for services)
  5. Proof of HIV status
  6. List of any current medications (if you have them)
  7. Recent lab work to include current VL/CD4/Platelet count if you have it

*Don’t worry if you don’t have all the required documents; Client Access Navigators will help you find or obtain the documents you need.

Frequently Asked Questions

What is the difference between Non-Medical and Medical Case Management?
  • Non-Medical Case Management aims to improve access to and retention of medical and supportive services.
  • Medical Case Management emphasizes disease management and treatment adherence with the goal of becoming self-sufficient.
Who qualifies for Case Management Services?

If you are HIV positive and need help improving your health outcomes, you qualify for Case Management services. Our team will partner with you to customize a care plan to fit your needs.

How can a Case Manager help me?

Our helpful case managers are here to determine what help you need and what help you’re eligible for and will connect you to any additional resources you might need.

Do I have to be a U.S resident to qualify for Case Management Services?

You do not need a U.S. Social Security number or insurance to access services. To receive Ryan White services, you must reside in Bexar County or any surrounding qualifying counties.

Join us on Dec 8th for AARC's Red Party, A World AIDS Day Event. $25 Pre Sale Tickets Available NOW